- View maps of Corpus Christi College and Michaelhouse.
- Driving to Corpus - PDF map
- Walking to Corpus from the station - PDF map
- Corpus rooms - PDF map
Parking in Cambridge is difficult. If you have to travel by car, the best option is to park at your hotel. Public parking is expensive. Five Park and Ride sites exist around the city; you can leave your car there for free and take the bus into the city centre for around £3. Buses stop in the early evening, but you can still drive out of the Park and Ride site if you get a taxi back; overnight parking is not permitted. For more information on travel in Cambridge, see the Visit Cambridge pages on travel in the city.
The local airports for Cambridge are London Luton and London Stansted. There are also flights into the UK via London Heathrow and London Gatwick. You can then use the various train or underground links through London to reach one of the train stations accessing Cambridge. Alternatively, coaches run from most airports to London or Cambridge.
- Stansted: Take the train to Cambridge (approx. three per hour).
- Luton: Take the coach or bus to Cambridge. (You can take the train, but you will need to travel into London and back out again.)
- Heathrow: Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington, then the underground to King's Cross, then the train to Cambridge (approx. three per hour).
- Gatwick: Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria, then the underground to King's Cross, then the train to Cambridge (approx. three per hour).
Trains run into Cambridge from London Liverpool Street and London King's Cross approximately every 15 minutes, taking roughly an hour.
Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton all have coach/bus access to Cambridge.
On arrival at Cambridge, a taxi is the best way to travel either to the Symposium (Corpus Christi College, Trumpington Street) or to your hotel. The city centre is a brisk 20-minute walk from the station; there is some accommodation a little closer to the station. The Travelodge (budget accommodation) is only 10 minutes' walk from the station (away from town).